Here's a look at the new movies opening nationwide Friday, September 22nd:
* Trouble with the Curve -- Clint Eastwood is an aging baseball scout who is joined by his daughter, played by Amy Adams, on a scouting trip to North Carolina. It's Eastwood's first starring role in a movie he did not direct in nearly two decades. Justin Timberlake and John Goodman also star. Rated PG-13.
* End of Watch -- Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Peña play police officers who patrol south central Los Angeles. Their story is told through handheld camera footage. Anna Kendrick and America Ferrera also star. Rated R.
* House at the End of the Street -- Jennifer Lawrence plays a young woman who, with her mother, moves to a new town. There, she grows close to a reclusive boy whose parents were killed by his sister. Horror ensues. Elisabeth Shue and Max Thieriot also star. Rated PG-13.
* Dredd -- Karl Urban stars as the titular comic character, a futuristic lawman who seeks to take down a female drug lord. Olivia Thirlby and Lena Headey also star in the film, which is screening in 3D. Rated R.
And expanding into additional theaters:
* The Master -- Paul Thomas Anderson's critically acclaimed drama stars Philip Seymour Hoffman as the leader of a religious movement in the 1950s and Joaquin Phoenix as one of his followers. Amy Adams also stars. Rated R.
Provided by ABC News Radio